Easter egg hunt at West Park, Nashville, Tennessee, 1962 April 18
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A scene from the April 18th, 1962 Easter Egg Hunt at West Park in Nashville, Tennessee. Many youngsters participated in this event and there were many eggs hidden for the children to eagerly find, along with refreshments and Easter baskets at the recreation building. The Mayor of the City of Nashville, Mayor Ben West, is pictured at the event, along with several parents, teachers, and City of Nashville Police Officers on hand for the event. The 1963 City Directory cites the address of West Park at 6001 Morrow Road, with a nearby Recreation Building. Forms part of Record Group 3, Metro Davidson County Photographer. 1 photograph negative : b & w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
Easter egg hunts--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville and Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
Morrow Road (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imageNegatives
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Metro Archives, Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Easter egg hunt at West Park, Nashville, Tennessee, 1962 April 18. 1962-04-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6250. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1962-04-18) Easter egg hunt at West Park, Nashville, Tennessee, 1962 April 18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6250
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6250>.