Famous spots of song and story in Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- approximately 1940
Map of Tennessee pointing out famous spots mentioned in songs, stories, poems, and books. Books are underlined and poems and songs are in quotations. Some highlighted ones include: The Bell Witch, The White Rose of Memphis, and The Drummer Boy of Shiloh.
Literary and song maps such as this one help illustrate the cultural landscape of the state and can show how different regions inspired authors and songwriters to create various works.
- McMillan, T. H
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- McMillan, T. H. Famous spots of song and story in Tennessee. approximately 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/863. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- McMillan, T. H, (approximately 1940) Famous spots of song and story in Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/863
- MLA citation style
- McMillan, T. H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/863>.