Button from overcoat of Dennis E. Kearney
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Great Seal in high relief is embossed on the obverse of this standard overcoat button from Dennis Edward Kearney. It is attached to a plastic keychain along with a label written by Margaret Kearney Williams, June 21, 1975. The reverse is stamped with "American Button Company Newark, N.J." Most of the darkened patinated finish has been removed or worn off. Kearney served in Btry. B, 115th FA, 30th Div. in World War, 1914-1918.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Newark (N.J.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Button from overcoat of Dennis E. Kearney. 1917-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/218. (Accessed November 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1919) Button from overcoat of Dennis E. Kearney. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/218
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/218>.