Menu from USS Minnesota
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 December 25
Bifold paper menu for Christmas dinner aboard the USS Minnesota. The fold contains a gold cord strung from top to bottom. A small drawing of the Minnesota underway is printed on the inside along with the dinner fare. The Minnesota was a Connecticut Class battlehip that spent the war as a training ship for gunners. In September 1918, she was struck by a German naval mine off the East coast. By the time repairs were made, the war was over. She later helped ferry U.S. soldiers home from France.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Menu from USS Minnesota. 1918 December 25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/41. (Accessed October 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 December 25) Menu from USS Minnesota. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/41
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/41>.