Maury County, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photocopy of the D. G. Beers Co. of Philadelphia shows roads, railroads, streams, schools, stores, residences with owner's names, post offices, and civil districts in Maury County (Tenn." Partially visible insets showing towns of Santa Fe, Hampshire, Campbell Station, Duck River Station, Carters Creek, Williamsport, and Culleoka. Also includes business directories. The chief value of this map comes from the detailed, late 19th century depiction of businesses and landowners names and acreages in the largely rural county.
The Beers county maps of Tennessee counties are some of the most detailed sources for locating late 19th century homeowners, farms and rural landowners.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Landowners--Tennessee--Maury County--Maps
Real property--Tennessee--Maury County--Maps
Maury County (Tenn.)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Maury County, Tennessee. 1878. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9733. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1878) Maury County, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9733
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9733>.