Nicholas Katzenbach honored at breakfast at Judge Weldon White’s, 1962 April 27
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pictured: Nashville Mayor Ben West presenting an “honorary citizen of Nashville” certificate to Nicholas Katzenbach (on right) at a special event held at Judge Weldon White’s (Justice Tennessee Supreme Court 1961-1967) on April 27th, 1962. Katzenbach served in the U. S. Department of Justice as Assistant Attorney General of the Office of Legal Counsel in 1961-1962 and as Deputy Attorney General from 1962 to 1965. Ben West served as Mayor of Nashville from 1951-1963. Forms part of Record Group 3, Metro Davidson County Photographer. 1 photograph negative : b & w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- West, Ben, 1911-1974
Katzenbach, Nicholas deB. (Nicholas deBelleville), 1922-2012
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
Nashville and Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
- Still imageNegatives
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Metro Archives, Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Nicholas Katzenbach honored at breakfast at Judge Weldon White’s, 1962 April 27. 1962-04-27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/5348. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1962-04-27) Nicholas Katzenbach honored at breakfast at Judge Weldon White’s, 1962 April 27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/5348
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/5348>.