Pat Boone, King of Fire Prevention Week, 1953 October
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Entertainer Pat Boone at the Florsheim shoe store being fitted for some new shoes. Boone was elected the King of the Fire Prevention Week in Nashville, Tennessee, held October 4th - 10th, 1953. Charles Eugene “Pat” Boone (born June 1, 1934) was born in Jacksonville, Florida and his family moved to Nashville when he was two years old. He attended and graduated from David Lipscomb High School in Nashville in 1952. Boone has claimed to be a direct descendant of the American pioneer Daniel Boone. Forms part of Record Group 3, Metro Davidson County Photographer. 1 photograph negative : b & w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Boone, Pat
Nashville (Tenn.). Fire Dept.--History--Sources
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
Nashville and Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
- Still imageNegatives
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Metro Archives, Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Pat Boone, King of Fire Prevention Week, 1953 October. 1953-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4502. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1953-10) Pat Boone, King of Fire Prevention Week, 1953 October. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4502
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4502>.