Thomas Maupin and Daniel Rothwell at Ryman Auditorium
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 2009 October
Champion buckdancer Thomas Maupin of Murfreesboro sits with his grandson, Daniel Rothwell, in Nashville's historic Ryman Auditorium, one-time home to the Grand Ole Opry, 2009.
Dixon was contracted by Rich Boyd, director of TAC, to photograph TN artists for the book project. Maupin is a 2011 Tennessee Folklife Heritage Award recipient.
- Dixon, Dean
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Maupin, Thomas
Tradition: Tennessee Lives and Legacies
Folklife -- History -- Sources
Folklife -- 20th century -- Sources
Clog dancing -- United States -- History
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Dixon, Dean. Thomas Maupin and Daniel Rothwell at Ryman Auditorium. 2009 October. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll42/id/239. (Accessed November 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Dixon, Dean, (2009 October) Thomas Maupin and Daniel Rothwell at Ryman Auditorium. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll42/id/239
- MLA citation style
- Dixon, Dean. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll42/id/239>.