People mingling on rock
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1940 September 8
A side view of an assortment of people standing and sitting on Bee Rock, Monterey, Tennessee. Three girls huddle on the ground, two men explore the edge of the rock. Most of the men wear hats. Many people look like they are having conversations.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
Photography of rocks
Photography of women
Staffs (Sticks, canes, etc.)
- Putnam County (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- People mingling on rock. 1940 September 8. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll28/id/4176. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1940 September 8) People mingling on rock. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll28/id/4176
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll28/id/4176>.