Firestone at Poplar and Highland
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A Firestone retail store, on the southeast corner of Poplar and Highland - still a Firestone retail location today. Looking east down Poplar. Poplar Plaza would be on the left.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Memphis Public Library
- Poplar Avenue
Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
Memphis and Shelby County Board of Adjustment
- Digital Image ©2012, Memphis Public Library & Information Center. All rights reserved. While the Memphis Public Library & Information Center may house an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use. Any image from the library's collection published in any form must cite as the source: Memphis and Shelby County Room, Memphis Public Library & Information Center. For all requests, please contact the History Department at 901.415.2742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Firestone at Poplar and Highland. 1964. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13039dc/id/471. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1964) Firestone at Poplar and Highland. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13039dc/id/471
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13039dc/id/471>.