- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Yataghan-style blade (slightly curved, of North African/French origins) bayonet has a two bar cross guard with the upper arm having a ring to encircle the muzzle of a rifle. Possibly of Belgian origin. Cross guard and blade are both stamped with a mark that resembles two script "Es" the first reversed.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Weapons and ammunition
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Military bayonet. 1914-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/279. (Accessed October 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1914-1918) Military bayonet. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/279
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/279>.