Discharge Certificate of Pvt. Euliss Grant Hallowell
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 March 18
Hallowell served in the 63rd Arty. Brig., Coastal Art. Corps and was assigned to Forts Pickens and Barrancas near Pensacola, Florida. In September 1918 he deployed to France and remained overseas until March 1919. He returned to Carroll County after the war and farmed and operated a sorghum mill.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Camp Zachary Taylor (Ky.)
- CertificatesDocumentsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Discharge Certificate of Pvt. Euliss Grant Hallowell. 1919 March 18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/796. (Accessed November 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 March 18) Discharge Certificate of Pvt. Euliss Grant Hallowell. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/796
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/796>.