Court House Day, Nashville, Tennessee, 1977 August
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two men seated upon a Rudy’s Farm horse-drawn covered wagon next to a log cabin. This photo relates to the 1977 Courthouse Day hosted in Nashville, Tennessee. This civic event took place during the mayorship of Richard Fulton, the 64th Mayor of Nashville, Tennessee, who served in office from 1975-1987. Rudy’s Farm dates its origins back to the late 1800s when the Rudy family settled on the property that is now in the Nashville suburban community of Donelson. Forms part of the Kolleen Hudgins, Director of Special Events, Mayor’s Office Collection. 1 b & w photograph.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Hudgins, Kolleen
Nashville and Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
- Still imagePhotographs
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact: Metro Nashville Archives, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Court House Day, Nashville, Tennessee, 1977 August. 1977. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6585. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1977) Court House Day, Nashville, Tennessee, 1977 August. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6585
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6585>.