Maury County, Tennessee soil map (1923)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A 1923 color soil map of Maury County (Tenn.), published to accompany the USGS Soil Survey volume and surveyed by J.H. Agee and J.A. Kerr. This detailed map actually names most churches, schools, and topographical features and shows house structures, towns, churches, boundary lines and sections of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- A. Hoen & Co
- Maury County (Tenn.)
Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company
Soil survey materials
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Maury County, Tennessee soil map (1923). 1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/131. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1923) Maury County, Tennessee soil map (1923). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/131
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/131>.