Excerpt 1 from oral history interview with Wallace Westfeldt, 2002 October 31
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An excerpt from an oral history interview with Nashville Civil Rights Movement participant Wallace Westfeldt, conducted on 31 October 2002 by Milt Capps as part of the Nashville Public Library's Civil Rights Oral History Project. Westfeldt, a journalist, discusses how he came to cover Nashville's Civil Rights Movement during the 1950s for the Tennessean newspaper. The complete interview, as well as a transcript, is available in the repository.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Westfeldt, Wallace--Interviews
Tennessean (Nashville, Tenn. : 1972)
African Americans--Social conditions
African Americans--Civil rights--Tennessee--Nashville
Civil rights workers--Tennessee--Nashville
Civil rights movements--Tennessee--Nashville
Reporters and reporting--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Race relations
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social conditions
- SoundOral histories
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Excerpt 1 from oral history interview with Wallace Westfeldt, 2002 October 31. 2002-10-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/222. (Accessed November 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (2002-10-31) Excerpt 1 from oral history interview with Wallace Westfeldt, 2002 October 31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/222
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/222>.