- View Full Item
- Created Date
A kiln of the Greenback Brick Company circa 1908. The kiln is in the shape of a dome and there is a tower structure to the left. Piles of brick sit out front. The handwritten caption below gives a brief overview of the history and former location of brick plant.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Blount County Public Library
- Greenback (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Brick Kiln. 1928. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2175. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1928) Brick Kiln. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2175
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2175>.