Map of the seat of war in Europe
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map of Central Europe depicting the political and geographic landscape of the Austro-Prussian War. It shows the political borders of a pre-unified Germany, Prussia, Austria-Hungary, Poland, Netherlands, and part of France. Roads, railroads, rivers, cities, towns, and lakes are indicated. Three insets show Königsberg, Kracow [Kraków], and the Danube River.
The Austro-Prussion War was fought in 1866 (also known as the Seven Weeks' War) between the German Confederation and the Kingdom of Prussia. This confrontation ended with the formation of the North German Confederation.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Home Insurance Company
Europe -- Maps
Austro-Prussian War, 1866 -- Maps
Cities & towns
Lakes & ponds
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Map of the seat of war in Europe. 1870. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9961. (Accessed February 17, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1870) Map of the seat of war in Europe. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9961
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9961>.