"Where Do We Go From Here?" booklet for returning American WWI soldiers
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- approximately 1918
A practical guide to reentering civilian life ("This is the real dope"), published by the War Camp Community Service. Addressing such issues as "When am I Going to be Discharged?", this orientation booklet provides guidance for returning American veterans getting used to life after the military"From a Real Man's Job to Another Real Man's Job." It encourages veterans to contact Col. Arthur Woods of the War Department if they are having troubles.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- "Where Do We Go From Here?" booklet for returning American WWI soldiers. approximately 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1627. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (approximately 1918) "Where Do We Go From Here?" booklet for returning American WWI soldiers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1627
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1627>.