America in the World War Roll of Honor Company B, 117th Infantry
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- after 1918
This lithograph tells the story of Co. B, 117th Inf. Regt., 30th Div., during World War I. It features ovals of King George of England, President Woodrow Wilson and French President Raymond Poincar�, and lists commanding officers and soldiers in the company. The company's history is chronicled at the bottom. It belonged to Cpl. Robert Brownlow Wilson from Cades Cove. He survived the war and lived to be 96.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Chattanooga (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- America in the World War Roll of Honor Company B, 117th Infantry. after 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1997. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (after 1918) America in the World War Roll of Honor Company B, 117th Infantry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1997
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1997>.