- View Full Item
- Created Date
Detailed map of Tennessee showing counties and specifically denoting the various railroads that run through the state. It names many small towns and creeks, as well as the larger cities and rivers. Particular cities have been circled in ink by the previous owner, for reasons unknown. The date of the map is important as it shows the recent transfer of land between Blount and Sevier counties as well as James County in southeast Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee (1911). 1911. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9848. (Accessed October 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1911) Tennessee (1911). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9848
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9848>.