Bedford County, Tennessee, 1878
- View Full Item
- Created Date
From the new and actual surveys compiled and published by D.G. Beers & Co., 1878. Shows roads, railroads, streams, schools, residences and civil districts. The chief value of this map lies in the fact that it locates the dwelling structures of Bedford County landowners and homeowners. This black and white copy of the color original has inset enlargements of Bellbuckle, Unionville, Richmond, Watertrace and Shelbyville.
The Beers county maps are some of the best sources for locating farms and rural landowners.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Bedford County, Tennessee, 1878. 1878. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10. (Accessed January 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1878) Bedford County, Tennessee, 1878. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10>.