Real Photo Postcard of two soldiers
- View Full Item
- Created Date
These soldiers appear in their campaign hats and uniforms with gaiters. The soldier on the right is Jesse Reese of Franklin, Tennessee. Reese served in the HQ Co., 336 FA, 87th Div. before transferring to the Motor Car Comp., 162nd Inf. Regt., 41st Div. The 41st Div. served as replacements for other units operating in France. Reese received a promotion to lance corporal in January 1919 and his discharge May 19, 1919. The other soldier is unidentified.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Real Photo Postcard of two soldiers. 1917-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2380. (Accessed August 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1919) Real Photo Postcard of two soldiers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2380
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2380>.