Help him win by saving and serving
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This poster from World War I shows General John J. Pershing, commander of the American Expeditionary Forces, holding the hands of two children, a boy and a girl. General Pershing is dressed in his military uniform. The text of the poster reads, "Help him win by Saving and Serving. W.S.S. War Savings Stamps issued by the United States Government. Buy War Savings Stamps."
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- American Lithographic Co
Pershing, John J. (John Joseph), 1860-1948
United States. Committee on Public Information
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Economic & industrial aspects--United States
World War, 1914-1918--Finance
World War, 1914-1918--Propaganda
- New York (N.Y.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Help him win by saving and serving. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1953. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- United States. Department of the Treasury, (1918) Help him win by saving and serving. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1953
- MLA citation style
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1953>.