Real photo postcard
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 December 5
A picture postcard shows a very large formal building with people and vehicles in the foreground and is titled "110 - PARIS - Opera et Station du Metropolitain." The card was sent by Sgt. Connie Marshall Williams, Co. E, 306th Engineer Regt. to Mrs. J.C. Moore of Lexington, Tennessee. Williams served in Co. E, 306th Engineer Regt. and participated in the Meuse-Argonne offensive. His post card indicates that he is hopefully soon to return home as he is tired of sleeping in hay barns.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Côte-d'Or (France)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Real photo postcard. 1918 December 5. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/839. (Accessed August 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 December 5) Real photo postcard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/839
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/839>.