Map of the Southern States of America
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Includes Maryland, Virginia, Kentucky, Territory South of the Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee Government, South Carolina and Georgia.This map shows the southern states of the United States, and includes rivers, mountains, towns, bays, donation lands from the Commonwealth of Virginia Company, various speculative land companies such as the Wabash Company, the New Jersey Company, the Ohio Company, and army lands. Lands and towns belonging to the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Creek, and Choctaw are also shown.
- Russell, John, fl. 1733-1795
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Symonds, H. D. (Henry Delahoy)
- Southern States
Indians of North America--Maps
Wabash Land Company
Bays (Bodies of water)
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Russell, John, fl. 1733-1795. Map of the Southern States of America. 1795. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/47. (Accessed September 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Russell, John, fl. 1733-1795, (1795) Map of the Southern States of America. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/47
- MLA citation style
- Russell, John, fl. 1733-1795. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/47>.