Aerial View of war-damaged French city
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The caption reads. "Airplane picture of one of the towns France asked indemnity for." Many of the buildings in the photograph appear to be destroyed completely or bombed out from battle.
- Warfield, Francis B
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Cities & towns
Campaigns & battles
War destruction & pillage
World War, 1914-1918
- Verdun (France)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Warfield, Francis B. Aerial View of war-damaged French city. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/56. (Accessed September 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Warfield, Francis B, (1918) Aerial View of war-damaged French city. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/56
- MLA citation style
- Warfield, Francis B. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/56>.