Employees of the Bank of Maryville
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pictured are Joe Burger (President), John Badgett, John Tucker, Tobe Cox, Clarence Harris, and Elizabeth Davis. The photograph shows a group of five men and one women standing in front of a wooden teller's cage; there is a man behind the teller's bars. All the men have on suits and ties except one who is dressed in a shirt, pants, jacket, and high lace top boots; the woman has on a patterned dress. There is another teller's cage on the right. On the left there is a writing stand above which are two wall sconces, a number 19 and a calendar for February, 1903. On the ceiling are two lighting fixtures with four lights in each. There are windows visible; the floor is mosaic tile.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Blount County Public Library
- Supporting Institution
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Libraries
Clothing & dress
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Employees of the Bank of Maryville. 1903-02-19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/garner%3A42. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1903-02-19) Employees of the Bank of Maryville. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/garner%3A42
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/garner%3A42>.