Union Bank and Trust Co. building, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1910
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of the Union Bank and Trust Company building, located in downtown Nashville, Tennessee at 225 Third Avenue, North. The bank was organized circa the 1880s. Leslie Cheek was elected president circa 1909, succeeding Edgar Jones. In 1911 the American National Bank absorbed Union Bank and Trust Company in a consolidation merger. Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- E. C. Kropp Co. (Publisher)
- Union Bank and Trust Company (Nashville, Tenn.)
Banks and banking--Tennessee--Nashville
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Third Avenue (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Union Bank and Trust Co. building, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1910. 1910~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2294. (Accessed October 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1910~) Union Bank and Trust Co. building, Nashville, Tenn., circa 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2294
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2294>.