Map of Franklin, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Hand-drawn Civil War map of Franklin, done by a Confederate soldier, showing locations of Fort Grainger, Union and Confederate positions at the November 30, 1864 battle, major streams, fords, bridges, roads, and the railroad. The map includes a legend for certain places and a chronology of action of both Federal and Confederate troops near Franklin from March 1862 to December 1864.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
Franklin, Battle of, Franklin, Tenn., 1864
- Franklin (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Map of Franklin, Tennessee. 1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/99. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1864) Map of Franklin, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/99>.