Model 1917 wool tunic of John William Cato
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This issued model 1917 wool tunic belonged to John William Cato. It is complete with collar discs and has the red honorable discharge chevron on upper left sleeve; one overseas chevron on lower left sleeve for 6 months service; and a wound chevron on the lower right sleeve. Cato was In gassed while serving with the infantry in France. He was born Dec. 28, 1895, and died April 10, 1973.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Model 1917 wool tunic of John William Cato. 1917-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/419. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1918) Model 1917 wool tunic of John William Cato. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/419
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/419>.