French map of early Southeastern United States
- View Full Item
From approximately 1800, a French map titled "Carte de la Partie Meridionale des Etats-Unis" (Map of the Southern Part of the United States). Shows state boundaries, roads, towns, Indian villages, iron furnaces, salt licks, mountains, and rivers of the southeastern United States.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
United States--Historical geography--Maps
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- French map of early Southeastern United States. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/74. (Accessed September 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- French map of early Southeastern United States. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/74
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/74>.