William Jennings Bryan and son in courtroom
- View Full Item
- Created Date
William Jennings Bryan and his son, William Jennings Bryan, Jr, sitting in the courtroom of the Scopes Trial in July 1925. William Jennings Bryan, Jr. is sitting to the right of his father with his hand to his mustache.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Trials, litigation, etc
Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925
Evolution and anti-evolution
Evolution (Biology) - Study and teaching - Law and legislation
- Dayton, Tenn.
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- William Jennings Bryan and son in courtroom. 1925. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/scopes/id/77. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1925) William Jennings Bryan and son in courtroom. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/scopes/id/77
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/scopes/id/77>.