Soldiers preparing to leave on patrol
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Eleven soldiers in a squad about to go on a patrol around the signal base on Vung Chua Mountain. A soldier in front of the group poses with an M-60 machine gun. He has belts of ammunition for the weapon over both shoulders. The soldiers in the background carry M-16s and have belts of ammunition over their shoulders as well. All wear boonie hats.
- Ammons, Christopher D., 1948
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Military personnel
Arms & armament
United States. Army. Military Police Company, 194th
Vietnam War, 1961-1975
Qui Nhon (Vietnam)
- Qui Nhon (Vietnam)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Ammons, Christopher D., 1948. Soldiers preparing to leave on patrol. 1969/1970. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll13/id/185. (Accessed February 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Ammons, Christopher D., 1948, (1969/1970) Soldiers preparing to leave on patrol. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll13/id/185
- MLA citation style
- Ammons, Christopher D., 1948. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll13/id/185>.