Letter and envelope to Mrs. H. H. Ring
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1919 January 13
A three page letter written on Knights of Columbus stationary dated Jan. 13th, 1919 from 1st Lt Harold P. Caldwell to Mrs. Ring regarding the circumstances of her son's wounding and subsequent death. Frank M. Ring served in Co. A, 114th MG BN, 117th Inf. Regt., 30th Div. He was killed in action in October 1918. His two older brothers also served in the Army and survived. The Ring family was from Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter and envelope to Mrs. H. H. Ring. 1919 January 13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2838. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919 January 13) Letter and envelope to Mrs. H. H. Ring. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2838
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2838>.