U. S. Army gas mask case with contents
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- approximately 1918
This gas mask with cannister filter and maintenance book is contained in a green cotton canvas faded to yellow khaki. The flap is secured by two "lift-the-dot" metal fasteners The size number "3" is ink stamped on the front of the flap. On the body of case "1226436" is stamped in black ink. Handwritten in lower left corner "Charles Kamerling/3690548" - Inside flap "S-18-26-1427" - Stamp number same as exterior.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Tools and equipment
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- U. S. Army gas mask case with contents. approximately 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/383. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (approximately 1918) U. S. Army gas mask case with contents. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/383
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/383>.