Distinguished Service Medal certificate
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1925 November 10
Distinguished Service Medal certificate issued to Gen. George H. Harries for his work as a member of Inter-Allied Commission for Repatriation of Allied Prisoners of War. Signed by Robert C. Davis, Adjutant General, and Dwight R. Davis, Secretary of War. The certificate is from a scapbook of photographs and documents about Harries. Although the certificate is dated 1925, a memo from the Adjutant General's Office, dated 02/07/1920, lists Harries as a recipient of the Distinguished Service Medal.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Washington (D.C.)
- CertificatesDocumentsMilitary records
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Distinguished Service Medal certificate. 1925 November 10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2860. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1925 November 10) Distinguished Service Medal certificate. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2860
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2860>.