NAACP National Convention
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph was taken at the Cook Convention Center in Memphis, TN, on June 28, 1976. Photographed from left to right Roberta Church, Roy Wilkins, and Velma Lois Jones, who was President of the Memphis Branch of the NAACP.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- University of Memphis. Special Collections
- Congresses and conventions
African Americans--Civil rights
Civil and Human Rights
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- NAACP National Convention. 1976-06-28. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2190. (Accessed October 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1976-06-28) NAACP National Convention. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2190
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/volvoices%3A2190>.