Fourth Avenue North, downtown Nashville, circa 1960s
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1960s
A view of Noel Hotel (202 4th Avenue N) and the Third National Bank Building (170 4th Avenue N) at the corners of 4th Avenue N and Church Street. Other commercial businesses pictured are the Exchange Building (311 Church Street) and Tommy’s Pub (313 Church Street). Forms part of Record Group 3, Metro Davidson County Photographer. 1 filmstrip negative : b & w.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Noel Hotel (Nashville, Tenn.)
Third National Bank (Nashville, Tenn.)
Exchange Building (Nashville, Tenn.)
Tommy’s Pub (Nashville, Tenn.)
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville and Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
Fourth Avenue (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePhotographs
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact: Metro Nashville Archives, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Fourth Avenue North, downtown Nashville, circa 1960s. ca. 1960s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6812. (Accessed February 21, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1960s) Fourth Avenue North, downtown Nashville, circa 1960s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6812
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/6812>.