Beale Street march leaders
- View Full Item
- Created Date
On Beale Street, a march held in support of the 1969 city school boycott. From left to right: Rev. Malcolm Blackburn, Ralph Jackson, Maxine Smith, rev. Ezekial Bell and Adjua Naantaanbuu.
- Withers, Ernest C
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Memphis Public Library
- Beale Street (Memphis, Tenn.)
- Black & white photo
- Digital Image ©2009, Memphis Public Library & Information Center. All rights reserved. While the Memphis Public Library & Information Center may house an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use. Any image from the library's collection published in any form must cite as the source: Memphis and Shelby County Room, Memphis Public Library & Information Center. For all requests, please contact the History Department at 901.415.2742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Withers, Ernest C. Beale Street march leaders. 1969. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13039coll2/id/31. (Accessed August 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Withers, Ernest C, (1969) Beale Street march leaders. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13039coll2/id/31
- MLA citation style
- Withers, Ernest C. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16108.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p13039coll2/id/31>.