League to Enforce Peace convention invitation to Governor Rye
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An invitation given to Governor Rye from former president William Howard Taft. The invitation is for a convention that the League is hosting in order to "sustain the determination of our people to fight until Prussian militarism has been defeated." Also mentioned are accusations against Germany for spreading pacifism in the United States.
- League to Enforce Peace
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918 - History
League of Nations
League to Enforce Peace (U.S.)
- New York (N.Y.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- League to Enforce Peace. League to Enforce Peace convention invitation to Governor Rye. 1918-05-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2590. (Accessed January 27, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- League to Enforce Peace, (1918-05-25) League to Enforce Peace convention invitation to Governor Rye. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2590
- MLA citation style
- League to Enforce Peace. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/2590>.