Excerpt 23 from oral history interview with Kenneth L. Roberts, 2006 July 27
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An excerpt from an oral history interview with Nashville business and civic leader Kenneth L. Roberts, conducted on 27 July 2006 by Cabot Pyle as part of the Nashville Public Library's Nashville Business Leaders Oral History Project: The Turner Interviews. Roberts discusses how his political and business experiences taught him what he need to know to be able to lead in non-profits and how leaders in one of those areas could naturally become leaders in another. The complete interview, as well as an index, is available in the repository.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Roberts, Kenneth L., 1932- --Interviews
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social conditions
Nashville (Tenn.)--Intellectual life
Nashville (Tenn.)--Societies, etc
- SoundOral histories
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Excerpt 23 from oral history interview with Kenneth L. Roberts, 2006 July 27. 2006-07-27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/550. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (2006-07-27) Excerpt 23 from oral history interview with Kenneth L. Roberts, 2006 July 27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/550
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/550>.