William Jennings Bryan and son
- View Full Item
- Created Date
William Jennings Bryan listening to his son, William Jennings Bryan, Jr., presenting a speech at the Scopes Trial in July 1925. A courtroom crowd is in the background and a microphone stand with the call letters "WGN" is in the foreground.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Trials, litigation, etc
Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925
Evolution and anti-evolution
Evolution (Biology) - Study and teaching - Law and legislation
- Dayton, Tenn.
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- William Jennings Bryan and son. 1925. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/scopes/id/76. (Accessed December 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1925) William Jennings Bryan and son. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/scopes/id/76
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/scopes/id/76>.