Presidential memorial certificate
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Presidential memorial certificate awarded in memory of Hodge signed by President Gerald Ford.
After the Armistice was signed and the war officially over, Hodge stayed in France until 1919. He returned to Chattanooga, Tennessee, and built a career as a drug store and pharmacy owner. Hodge died June 4, 1975, at age 81. He is buried at Forest Hills Cemetery in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Presidential memorial certificate. 1974-1977. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll45/id/2. (Accessed September 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1974-1977) Presidential memorial certificate. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll45/id/2
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll45/id/2>.