McNairy County, Tennessee, 1916
- View Full Item
- Created Date
State Geological Survey map of McNairy County (Tenn.) surveyed by C.R. Watkins, Jr. and F.W. Farnsworth with district lines taken from records of the County Trustee. The State Geological Commission is listed along with State Geologist from 1916, A.H. Purdue. Map shows residences and names smaller communities as well as churches, schools, stores, and a portion of the Mobile and Ohio Railroad.
These maps from the Tennessee Geological Survey of counties are extremely detailed and revealing of the communities as well as the economic and historical geography of Tennessee.
- Tennessee. State Geological Survey
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- McNairy County (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee. State Geological Survey. McNairy County, Tennessee, 1916. 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/330. (Accessed October 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Tennessee. State Geological Survey, (1916) McNairy County, Tennessee, 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/330
- MLA citation style
- Tennessee. State Geological Survey. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/330>.