- View Full Item
- Created Date
Shows a closeup of a group portrait of a family in front of a log building. The man is wearing a shirt, trousers with one suspender, a button fly, and a tear in the middle of the left leg; his hands are on his hips. The woman is wearing a dress and is barefoot; she is holding a baby in her arms. The girl is wearing a dress and is barefoot; she is standing with her arms crossed. The young boy is wearing a shirt and pants with suspenders; he is holding a whistle in one hand.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Blount County Public Library
- Supporting Institution
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Libraries
Clothing & dress
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Mountain family. 1858. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/garner%3A43. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1858) Mountain family. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/garner%3A43
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/islandora/object/garner%3A43>.