Alvin C. York story -- Jamestown
- View Full Item
A street in Jamestown, Tennessee. Numerous cars are parked on the street in front of shops and businesses. Businesses in the background include Jamestown Soda Pharmacy, Central Drug Company Drug Store, and a bank building. It is labeled as the place where York and the film producers "made their headquarters" during the meetings about the film, "Sergeant York."
- Albert F. Ganier
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
World war, 1914-1918--Tennessee--History
York, Alvin Cullum, 1887-1964
- Jamestown (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Albert F. Ganier. Alvin C. York story -- Jamestown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll10/id/48. (Accessed January 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Albert F. Ganier, Alvin C. York story -- Jamestown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll10/id/48
- MLA citation style
- Albert F. Ganier. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll10/id/48>.