Photograph of 114th Field Artillery Band
- View Full Item
- Created Date
In this black and white image, the 114th Field Artillery Band is posing with their instruments on metal bleachers. The men are in their overcoats. The image is framed and there is a notation on the backing that identifies them s the HQ Company Band of the 114th Field Artillery, at Camp Sevier in 1917. The photograph belonged to Musician Kenneth Redford, HQ Co., 114th FA, 30th Div. Redford was from Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Camp Sevier (S.C.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph of 114th Field Artillery Band. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2155. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) Photograph of 114th Field Artillery Band. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2155
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2155>.