Postcard with royal coat of arms
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 September
On the frontside of this British postcard is printed the royal coat of arms amid printing, "Field Service/Postcard." It is addressed to Mrs. E. A. Roller, Antioch, Tennessee, U.S.A., and is postmarked September 25, 1918. The backside consists of a form-letter-style message apprising Mrs. Roller that her son is in good health. The postcard is signed by John H. Roller who served in HQ Co., 115th FA, 30th Div. The American 30th Div. was attached to the British Expeditionary Force while in France.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Postcard with royal coat of arms. 1918 September. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/188. (Accessed October 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 September) Postcard with royal coat of arms. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/188
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/188>.