Davidson County, Tennessee soil map (1903)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Soil map of Davidson County (Tenn.) surveyed by William G. Smith and Hugh H. Bennett. Shows rivers, streams, towns and parks.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Julius Bien & Co
- Davidson County (Tenn.)
Soil survey materials
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Davidson County, Tennessee soil map (1903). 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/130. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1903) Davidson County, Tennessee soil map (1903). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/130
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/130>.