Model 1910 field equipment set
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This basic field equipment set consists of haversack, with bacon can and condiment can; meat can pouch with mess kit and utensils; ten pouch cartridge belt closed with "lift-the-dot" fasteners; canteen carrier with canteen and cup; and first aid pouch with first aid packet. The cartridge belt is marked "RUSSELL" with each of the three sections marked "62C.67."
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Tools and equipment
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Model 1910 field equipment set. 1917-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/320. (Accessed October 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917-1918) Model 1910 field equipment set. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/320
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/320>.